Centre for Dentistry
Client: Centre for Dentistry
Project: Roll-out of Private Dental Practices
Self Architects have been appointed by Centre for Dentistry to provide Architectural Services for their roll-out of private dental practices throughout the United Kingdom.
The services comprise of:
- Full dimensional survey of the proposed building
- Advice on requirement for Planning Approval and submission of relevant Planning and Signage applications
- Feasibility layout for CFD Board approval
- Provision of Detailed Working Drawings to comply with all UK legislation including “Care Quality Commission” requirements, where applicable
- Submission of Building Regulation application
- Liaise with all other client consultants and specialist medical equipment suppliers
To date, Self Architects have carried out over 20 projects for CFD and are retained as their Architectural Consultant for all future projects.